- M.A .Roadmap
- M.S. Roadmap (thesis, non-thesis, concentration, non-concentration)
- Ph.D. Roadmap (admitted with a Master's degree)
- Direct Ph.D. Roadmap (admitted without a Master's degree)
- Data Science Road Map
- Computer Science students who need advice can see Dr. Qiang Guan (email@example.com), Dr. Ye Zhao (firstname.lastname@example.org), who serves as Master's Faculty Advisors, or Dr. Hassan Peyravi (email@example.com), who serves as the Coordinator of Graduate Studies. General inquiries about the program can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Data Science students who need advice can see Dr. Omar De la Cruz Cabrera (email@example.com or Dr. Hassan Peyravi (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Artificial Intelligence students who need advice can see Dr. Arvind Bansal (email@example.com).
Thesis and Dissertation Advising
- Students who are on a thesis or dissertation track must choose an advisor who serves as both their academic advisor and their research advisor by the second semester.
Notes for New Students
- Those who have been admitted to the CS graduate program and who haven't t had an Algorithms course in their undergraduate degree must take CS 56101 (Algorithms) which would count towards the degree program.