CS TUTORING: During the pause in on-campus, face-to-face classes, we want to try to continue tutoring via computer. Most of the tutors have decided to hold virtual question times through direct messages during their regularly posted tutoring times and any updates will be posted in the tutoring channel of the discord. Here is the link: https://discord.gg/JNeBC2Y.
Undergraduate CS Tutoring
The Department of Computer Science provides free Drop-In Tutoring sessions throughout the semester in room 243 of the Mathematical Sciences Building and in Wright Hall as part of the Computer Science Living-Learning Community.
Courses covered include:
- CS 10051 INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CS 10062 PROGRAMMING FOR PROBLEM SOLVING IN SCIENCES
- CS 13011 COMPUTER SCIENCE IA: PROCEDURAL PROGRAMMING
- CS 13012 COMPUTER SCIENCE IB: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- CS 23001 COMPUTER SCIENCE II: DATA STRUCTURES AND ABSTRACTION
- CS 23022 DISCRETE STRUCTURES FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CS 44001 COMPUTER SCIENCE III-PROGRAMMING PATTERNS
Drop-In Tutoring (Mathematical Sciences Building)
Drop-In Tutoring is offered in room 243 of the Mathematical Sciences Building during the following times.
|Monday||9am-5:30pm, 7:30pm -9pm|
|Tuesday||9am to 5:pm|
|Wednesday||9am-5:30pm, 7:30pm -9pm|
|Thursday||9am - 9pm|
|Friday||9am - 3:30pm|
Drop-In Tutoring (Wright Hall)
Drop-in Tutoring hours for the Computer Science Living-Learning Community are posted in Wright Hall.