CS TUTORING: During the pause in on-campus, face-to-face classes, the department will continue to offer tutoring online via Blackboard. We have extended the hours this year:
BLACKBOARD ONLINE TUTORING Mondays 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesdays 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesdays 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursdays 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Fridays 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturdays 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Due to COVID restrictions, Wright Hall Computer Science Living Learning Community tutoring will be offered face to face in the Math/Science building, MSB 139. Any computer science student is welcome to attend.
6 ft. DISTANCE FACE- TO - FACE MSB 139 Mondays 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Tuesdays 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. Wednesdays 12 p.m. - 4 p.m. Thursdays 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. Fridays 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Undergraduate CS Tutoring
Courses covered include:
- CS 10051 INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CS 10062 PROGRAMMING FOR PROBLEM SOLVING IN SCIENCES
- CS 13011 COMPUTER SCIENCE IA: PROCEDURAL PROGRAMMING
- CS 13012 COMPUTER SCIENCE IB: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- CS 23001 COMPUTER SCIENCE II: DATA STRUCTURES AND ABSTRACTION
- CS 23022 DISCRETE STRUCTURES FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CS 44001 COMPUTER SCIENCE III-PROGRAMMING PATTERNS