Undergraduate CS Tutoring
The Department of Computer Science provides free Drop-In Tutoring sessions throughout the semester in room 243 of the Mathematical Sciences Building and in Wright Hall as part of the Computer Science Living-Learning Community.
Courses covered include:
- CS 10051 INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CS 10062 PROGRAMMING FOR PROBLEM SOLVING IN SCIENCES
- CS 13011 COMPUTER SCIENCE IA: PROCEDURAL PROGRAMMING
- CS 13012 COMPUTER SCIENCE IB: OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- CS 23001 COMPUTER SCIENCE II: DATA STRUCTURES AND ABSTRACTION
- CS 23022 DISCRETE STRUCTURES FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CS 44001 COMPUTER SCIENCE III-PROGRAMMING PATTERNS
Drop-In Tutoring (Mathematical Sciences Building)
Drop-In Tutoring is offered in room 243 of the Mathematical Sciences Building during the following times. Note that tutoring for CS III is not offered from 11:30am-2:00pm on Monday and Wednesday.
|Monday||9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. & 4 - 6:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 2 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. & 4 - 6:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 2 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
Drop-In Tutoring (Wright Hall)
Drop-in Tutoring hours for the Computer Science Living-Learning Community are posted in Wright Hall.