Arts Entrepreneurship Student Organization
By working closely with designated faculty in the College of the Arts charged with creating and maintaining a vibrant Arts Entrepreneurship Program, the Arts Entrepreneurship Student Organization will:
- Be an active participant in the planning and implementation of Arts Entrepreneurship events at Kent State.
- Be a sounding board for designated faculty in the College of the Arts on potential curricular and extracurricular initiatives.
- Work with the AESO advisor to identify or confirm proposed guests to speak with AESO members.
- Encourage other students to join the organization to increase the impact of the organization.
- Use membership dues, grants, and human capital to:
- Host activities that will help develop future generations of arts entrepreneurs with a global perspective.
- Help increase awareness and access to the arts and art entrepreneurship in the Kent State System and greater community
- Assist in creating an environment that encourages cross-disciplinary collaboration