2018 Homecoming Court
Thank you for your interest in this year’s Homecoming Court at Kent State University! Please carefully read the instructions, important dates, nomination and application requirements.
Mon., February 12 - Application available
Mon., April 9 - Applications are due online at 5 p.m.
Wed., April 11 - Candidates notified if they qualify for an interview
Wed., April 11- Candidates begin to select interview times online
Fri., April 13 - Deadline for candidates to select interview times online
Mon. - Wed., April 23-25 - Homecoming Court candidate interviews
- Be an undergraduate student enrolled at the Kent Campus
- Have attended four consecutive semesters prior to the current term
- Have a 2.25 or better GPA
- Have 78 credit hours or more (90 credits by Fall semester)
- Not served on court previously
- Not be on probation or semester warning
All materials must be submitted online by Monday, April 9 at 5 p.m.
Sponsorship/nomination letter from a sponsoring organization, residence hall, athletic team, department, or university office. This is similar to a recommendation letter and must be written by an advisor and/or Kent State University faculty or staff member.
Résumé reflecting campus and community involvement, leadership experience, and community service experience.
One page, double-spaced essay answering: what has your Kent State University experience meant to you?