Peer Involvement Advising Applications
PEER INVOLVEMENT ADVISING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2015-16 ACADEMIC YEAR NOW AVAILABLE
Currently, we are seeking students to serve as advisors to help their peers get involved on campus!
What are the benefits to becoming a Peer Involvement Advisor?
- Gain valuable leadership experience through training and peer interaction!
- Provide value to your fellow Kent State students' experience!
- Earn 5-10 paid hours/week.
- Sophomore - Senior Class Standing
- 2.25 GPA or higher
- Currently engaged in student organizations or other areas of campus life.
- Available to hold 5-10 office hours per week and attend monthly meetings.
- Open to attend training sessions prior to the start of fall semester.
Peer Involvement Advisor applications (PDF) are due Friday, March 20th to 226 Kent Student Center, or can be emailed to Katie Goldring (firstname.lastname@example.org). For questions, or more information, please contact Katie Goldring at 330-672-8010