Table Tent General Information:
- Table tents are displayed for one (1) week, from Monday to Monday. There is an opportunity for ads to be placed on a wait list for an additional week.
- Your flyers must be dropped off to the Kent State Post Office (Located in the lower level of KSC) by 3 p.m. the Thursday before the reserved week.
- FREE to reserve space. Printing ranges from $90-$150 depending on the vendor.
- MUST be 4" in width by 6" in height (4x6' - portrait)
- Printed one sided on card stock.
- Design of ad files is the responsibility of the reserving student organization or university department.
- Printing is the responsibility of the student organization to coordinate. Flyers will not be returned after your scheduled time.
Location and Placement:
- Kent Student Center staff will handle displaying and removing table tents.
- Table tents will be placed in the Hub and Kent Market II.
- For placement in locations outside of the Kent Student Center, please see that building’s curator.