Monday – Friday 8 a.m – 5 p.m
227 Kent Student Center
Kent, Ohio 44242
Welcome, Off-Campus and Commuter Students
Welcome to the webpage for UCommute, Off-Campus and Commuter Services, an area of the Center for Student Involvement. As a commuter/off-campus student we recognize that you have unique needs at Kent State University – from parking to dining and many more. UCommute is here to assist you in any way possible.
Every student at Kent State becomes an important part of our strong community – and commuter students are no exception.
The mission of Off-Campus and Commuter Services is to engage off-campus and commuter students in campus life and advocate for their unique needs.
- Support commuter and off-campus students through social, academic and leadership programs, along with specialized events
- Introduce students to the resources available on campus as well as off-campus in the Kent community
- Assistance in locating places to study or hangout between classes.
- Advocate for the needs of commuter students
- Assess the needs of commuter students
Come to us with any questions you have about Kent State University and the services we provide. You're welcome to hang out in our office (227 Kent Student Center) whenever you have some free time between classes. With us, you can get involved on campus and make a difference at Kent State.
If you need any assistance, contact the Center for Student Involvement at 330-672-2480, or email@example.com