Montana Teaching Certifications

View Another State

Information currently listed:

  • Journalism Teaching Endorsement: No
  • Pass state assessment or certification test/s (tests needed): Montana does not require ANY testing for licensure in any area.
  • NCATE or National Accreditation required: MT is an NCATE Partner State. We don't have any teacher prep programs offering a journalism endorsement. Our schools are not large enough to support a teacher endorsed only in Journalism.
  • Accepts candidates from states participating in the NASDTEC Interstate Contract: Montana DOES belong to the Interstate Certification Agreement Contract and the NASDTEC Interstate Contract (Teachers, Administrators, and Vocational Educators).

Resources currently listed:

Information from:

Elizabeth Keller,