Commuter & Off-Campus Meal Plan
Eating on campus is easy with the GO Plan for commuter and upperclassman students. This plan is designed for your convenience and is accepted at all on-campus dining locations including our 24/7 Rosie's Diner and Market! That means no grocery shopping or meals to prepare!
Options that meet your needs
Our plans are set-up on a declining balance system. This means that you are able to use your dining plan how you want, when you want it. Everything is priced individually, so you pay for exactly what you’re getting. The GO Plan costs $765. That's $765 worth of food - no maintenance or account fees. Charge it to your student account or pay by cash, credit card or check!
Signing up is simple. Complete three easy steps and your meal plan will be loaded onto your FLASHcard within 15 minutes!
- Step 1) Log in to your FLASHline account and search The GO Plan.
- Step 2) Under Purchase a Dining Plan, click on Go Plan.
- Step 3) Click on Choose this Plan, and you’re all set!
Still have questions? Come speak with a representative at the FLASHcard Office, located on the first floor of the Kent Student Center, or call (330) 672-2273 and inquire about this great option.
THE GO PLAN
- No grocery shopping or meals to prepare!
- Convenient! The GO Plan is accepted at most locations on campus including our 24/7 Rosie's Diner and Market!
- The GO Plan stays with you the whole time you're at Kent State University!
- The GO Plan costs $765. That's $765 worth of food - no maintenance or account fees.
- Charge it to your student account or pay by cash, credit card or check!
The Know How:
You can purchase The GO plan on your FLASHline account or by calling the FLASHcard Office at 330-672-2273.