Office of Planning, Assessment, & Research Management (PARM)
The Office of Planning, Assessment, and Research Management (PARM) advances the university's excellence agenda by working to promote a campus community that honors, values, and respects diversity. PARM provides direct support to the Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in various tasks related to diversity assessment, strategy planning, and research management.
Goals of PARM
- Systematically gather data for interpretation and analytic reporting.
- Oversee correlated research and process implementation for the university as it relates to diversity.
- Conduct annual assessments and research reports that align with campus and divisional mission, goals, and objectives.
- Develop objectives and return on investment outcomes for diversity initiatives.
- PARM also works to engage campus community members in ongoing review of diversity assessments (e.g., Diversity Scorecard Assessment).
Office of Planning, Assessment, and Research Management Staff
Gina Campana, M.Ed.
Assistant Director, PARM