Led by the Vice President, the Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion offers students, staff and faculty many support services and resources. For more information please use the following chart of links to learn more.
Direct Support Services
- DEI oversees groups and initiatives which provide direct support services for students. Included are Autism Initiatives, Lazos Latinx/Hispanic support, Pipeline Campus Visits for high school students, and University Stewards.
LGBTQ Student Center
- The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer (LGBTQ) Student Center is dedicated to providing the students, faculty and staff at Kent State University with education, training, support and resources that cater to the gender and sexual minority community and its allies.
Sexual and Relationship Violence Support Services Center
- Sexual and Relationship Violence Support Services (SRVSS) empowers those affected by power-based personal violence and educates the community about healthy relationships and bystander action
Student Multicultural Center
- The Student Multicultural Center provides programs, initiatives and services that value the growth of the individual student, cultural affirmation, empowerment of students, creating a sense of belonging and connecting communities that affirms appreciation for difference.
TRIO Upward Bound
- TRIO programs help students overcome, class, social, academic, and cultural barriers to higher education.
- The Women’s Center supports students, faculty and staff members through advocacy and education about women, gender, and diversity.