Who can I talk to about accommodations?

Special accommodations are handled by the office of Student Accessibilities Services (SAS). This information is from the SAS website: If you need disability-related accommodations while at Kent State University, you'll be working with the office of Student Accessibility Services (SAS). Our office provides students with disabilities equal opportunity to participate in, contribute to, and benefit from all university programs, services, and activities. In addition to complying with legal mandates set forth in Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (and the ADA as amended in 2008), as well as the university’s policy of non-discrimination (3-01.3), we aim to provide services to students that are cutting-edge and nationally recognized.

More information can be found at the website: Getting Started