The Enterprise Architecture concentration focuses on the business goals, processes, and technology infrastructure needed by an organization and the alignment of the processes and infrastructure with the goals of the business.
The required courses for this concentration are generally delivered in an online format, so when choosing this concentration it is possible to complete the degree online with a judicious choice of electives. Many of the courses are also delivered in an in-classroom format, so it is also possible to complete the degree on campus.
This concentration is complemented by an 18-credit Enterprise Architecture Graduate Certificate. For many working professionals, the Certificate is a natural intermediate step toward this concentration.
- DSCI 61010 Enterprise Architecture (counts as a Major Program Requirement; see below)
- DSCI 62010 Business Architecture
- DSCI 64010 Data Architecture
- DSCI 65010 Application and Technology Architecture
MASTER OF DIGITAL SCIENCES
MAJOR PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Choose three of the following courses:
- CS 61002 Algorithms and Programming I
- DSCI 61010 Enterprise Architecture
- DSCI 64210 Data Science
- ETEC 57403 Instructional Design
- MIS 64050 Essentials of Business Management
- TECH 56350 Network Management and Design Technology
Choose one of the following options:
- Non-Thesis Option — take DSCI 60998 Capstone Project in Digital Sciences and choose 3 credits of approved electives in Digital Sciences
- Thesis Option — take DCI 69199 Thesis I