Keep in Touch
Our staff will work with you to determine the best method for your gift to the school. Please contact our Director of Advancement, Brittney Braydich, at 330-672-0425 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the best way for you to give to the College of EHHS.
- Cash. The easiest way to give; contributions can be sent via check to the Kent State Foundation office, or you can make a credit card donation online.
- Securities. The Kent State Foundation accepts appreciated securities, which may offer a larger tax benefit than a cash gift.
- Real Estate. Gifts of long-term, appreciated real estate usually offer an immediate tax benefit.
- Gift Planning. Bequests present a way to leave a legacy after your lifetime. You may also establish a trust or annuity that can provide income to your or a loved one while benefiting the College of EHHS. Our advisers can help you determine the best options.
- Payroll Deduction. Employees of Kent State can make their contributions through automatic deductions from their paychecks.
- Employer Matching Program. Many companies match their employees' charitable donations. Learn how you could double or even triple your contribution.
Be sure to designate your gift to the College of EHHS. If you would like your donation to be used to support a specific activity or at a specific location, please indicate that as well.