Professional Advisory Board
Gerald H. Read Center for International and Intercultural Education 2017 - 2018 Professional Advisory Board
- Valdez Russell, Nassau, The Bahamas (President)
- Douglass M. Sessions, World Savvy, Bethesda, MD (Vice President)
- Shonal Agarwal, Chapters International, India
- Sharon Brennan, University of Kentucky and representative of the Consortium of Overseas Student Teaching (COST)
- Batt Burns, Former Principal and Story Teller, Sneem, Ireland
- Mary Jean Gallagher, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Student Achievement, Ontario Minister of Education,Toronto, Canada
- William Hiller, Former Executive Director of Martha Holden Jennings Foundation
- Kate Kuhn, Teacher Education Services, International Baccalaureate World Schools, Bethesda, MD.
- Raj Aggarwal, Emeritus Sullivan Professor of International Business and Finance and Ex-Dean University of Akron, Editor of Journal of Teaching International Business
- Linda Robertson, Director of CIIE, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio.