OLTS Exit Survey Database Open through Saturday, October 31 (Database will close at 11:59 PM on October 31).
All Exit Surveys are DUE by Saturday, October 31, 2020
ENTERING YOUR OLTS EXIT (or DROP-OUT*) DATA
- Multiple people may enter exit surveys.
- Carefully enter the 7-digit survey number. If the number does not match with the corresponding follow-up survey one year later, the data cannot be used or counted. You will be asked to re-enter the survey number.
- Select your county from the drop-down menu.
- Select your SST Region from the drop-down menu. If you are unsure, match your county with the SST map located on the OLTS Home Page. If you are still unsure (e.g., your county is covered by more than one region), find the contact information for your closest State Support Team and call for clarification.
- Select your district from the drop-down menu.
- Enter one survey at a time and type the data as reported.
- Prior to submitting each survey, you will be prompted to enter your email (or the email of your district OLTS coordinator) to receive a copy of each survey for your records.
- When you have completed each survey, you will be directed to a new page to enter the next survey. Your data will be stored in our database.
- When you have entered all your exit surveys, you may exit out of the system.
- Keep copies of your exit survey permission forms in your OLTS file. Make sure several people are aware of the file location for easy retrieval next year.
*To enter Drop-Out data, follow the instructions above. After you have entered EMIS data you will be directed to the follow-up database to complete and submit drop-out data. You will not need to contact dropouts for one-year follow-up phone interviews.
If you have questions, contact us at OLTS@kent.edu.
All Exit Surveys are DUE by Saturday, October 31, 2020.