OLTS FOLLOW UP SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
Contact: Stacia Kaschak (330) 672-0729 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW DO I SURVEY THE GRADUATES (OR EXITERS)?
- Find the “Permission Pages” from the “Exit Surveys” conducted at your school last year.
- Do the Follow-Up Survey using the OLTS form and number from last year's packet.
- If last years’ packet cannot be found, enter the Survey Number from last years’ “Permission Page.” on a blank Follow Up form.
- You may conduct your Follow Up interviews from April 1 to August 31.
- Contact the graduates (exiters) using the information on the “Permission Form”.
- Try to interview the same informant as used in the Exit Interview.
- Try to contact each student at least four times.
- You may obtain the information from a family member or relative as necessary.
- You will enter only the completed Follow Up Surveys online. Please keep documentation of those surveys not completed in your OLTS file.
All Follow Up surveys are DUE by August 31, 2019.
ENTERING THE DATA ON THE OLTS FOLLOW-UP SURVEY WEBSITE*
- You may access the OLTS Follow Up Survey by clicking the following link: https://kent.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1H2e3anhRNbRM9L
- Take one survey at a time and enter the data as reported.
- Once you have completed the survey, you will be directed to a new page to enter the next survey. Your data will be stored in our database.
- When you have entered all your Follow Up surveys, you may exit out of the system.
ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED ENTERING ALL FOLLOW-UP SURVEY DATA ONLINE
- Keep the hard copies of your follow-up surveys in your OLTS file.
- If you have any questions, contact Stacia Kaschak at the above email or phone.
*If you are unable to access the survey online, scan and email the record review ansd exit survey to Stacia Kaschak at email@example.com. Please include your district name and IRN in the email subject line.