All Follow-Up Surveys are due by Wednesday, August 31, 2022
ENTERING YOUR OLTS FOLLOW-UP DATA
- Multiple people may enter follow-up surveys.
- Carefully enter the 7-digit survey number. If the number does not match with the corresponding exit survey, both the exit and follow will be dropped from the master database. You will be asked to re-enter the survey number.
- Select your county from the drop-down menu.
- Select your SST Region from the drop-down menu. If you are unsure, match your county with the SST map located on the OLTS Home Page. If you are still unsure (e.g., your county is covered by more than one region), find the contact information for your closest State Support Team and call for clarification.
- Select your district from the drop-down menu.
- Enter one survey at a time and type the data as reported.
- Prior to submitting each survey, you will be prompted to enter your email (or the email of your district OLTS coordinator) to receive a copy of each survey for your records.
- After you have completed each survey, you will be directed to a new page to enter the next survey. Your data will be stored in our database.
- When you have entered all your follow-up surveys, you may exit out of the system. Keep hard copies of your survey packets in your OLTS file.
If you have questions, contact us at OLTS@kent.edu.
All Follow-Up Surveys are DUE by Wednesday, August 31, 2022