Kent State University is committed to safely resuming education abroad programs as soon as Summer 2021. Both EHHS and the university are actively planning for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022. More information can be found here: https://www.kent.edu/globaleducation/ea-and-covid-19.
Updated information concerning faculty-led study abroad for EHHS in 2022 will be forthcoming. Please contact Rose Onders at email@example.com for more information.
WHY STUDY ABROAD?
Have you ever thought about going to another country for an internship or study? Students who have studied abroad in the past said it was a life-changing experience. Below are 10 reasons why every Kent State student should consider studying abroad:
- Learn a new language or improve your existing language skills!
- Take advantage of travel opportunities!
- Immerse yourself in a new culture!
- Meet exciting people from all over the world!
- Gain new experiences in a different academic context!
- Learn about yourself.
- Develop a new perspective of the world and share it with others!
- Advance your career by enhancing your employment opportunities!
- Add value to your degree!
- Develop an appreciation for aspects of your own culture while being your own country's ambassador!
Interested in applying for one of our study-abroad experiences? For more information, contact Rose Onders at firstname.lastname@example.org (ph: 330-672-0564) or visit the Center for International & Intercultural Education located in 215 White Hall.