Topics discussed at previous retreats and professional development sessions include:
- Navigating doctoral studies from diverse perspectives
- Navigating intercultural academic life
- Post-doctoral fellowships
- Creating a research agenda
- How to write the Curriculum Vitae
- Planning and writing the dissertation
- Writing for academic publication
- Job search strategies
- Creating a productive line of inquiry in research
- Using technology to aid research
- Submitting proposals and delivering conference presentations
For details of previous EHHS Doctoral Student Events please open the attached PDF Document.
Fall 2017 Doctoral Forum Retreat
This fall's retreat focused on issues of research, presenting, publishing, and finding a personal and professional balance through all of it.