Interested in earning a license because you already have your Master's Degree?

If you are interested in an Ohio Principal, Administrative Specialist, or Superintendent License, you will need to compare your Master's courses with our EDLE licensure plans of study.  Kent State University policy allows EDLE to accept a specific number of credits from another institution as well as within a specific period of time.

All M.Ed. and Ed.S. students start in the fall semester of the year admitted. Ph.D. students start in either the summer (superintendent license track) or fall (principal/administrative specialist license track) of the year admitted.

Please contact the program coordinator if you would like to discuss your unique situation.