The Pat Eva Crisci Scholarship
The Pat Eva Crisci Scholarship Award is awarded annually to a doctoral student studying Educational Leadership K-12. Applicants must have no more than 18 credits hours of remaining coursework (including the current semester) or be working on the dissertation.
The recipient of the Pat Eva Crisci Scholarship will receive a plaque and a $1,000 award, and have his or her name added to a large Ohio plaque displayed prominently on the wall outside the Foundation, Leadership and Administration offices.
- Academic preparation for the professorate
- Academic preparation for the professoriate (e.g., advanced courses, course concentration, internship in college teaching)
- Record of publication, research and/or scholarship
- National, regional and state conference presentations
- Success if acquiring grants
- Prior higher education teaching and service
- Potential to achieve as a college-level professor