Companies that Frequently have Job Openings in Speech-Language Pathology
A summary of job announcements that are received by our school will be posted on this page. The actual announcements will continue to be posted in our job announcements book in the school and may contain more information than is provided here. These job opportunities appear to be open-ended situations and will remain on this list indefinitely. Visit Teachers-Teachers.com for potential public school jobs.
- Children's Speech Care Center in Torrance, CA has openings for CFY Opportunities. Focus is on pediatrics, however we also serve a moderate diverse population of adults. Visit at www.childspeech.net. See employment opportunities on the home page for full description of benefits. Fax or email your resume or call to request an interview: Lynne Alba (310) 856-8528, Fax (310) 856-8532, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signature Health Care has opportunities for SLP's in Kentucky and Tennessee. For KY, Ridgely & Memphis, TN positions contact: Jennifer Weimer 1-888-452-0042 email: email@example.com
TN positions contact Lora Brashear 1-800-640-1935 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Elite Rehabilitation facility has openings for SLP's in the following locations: Lakeland, FL; Ocala, FL; Winter Haven, FL. Please call Tami McCoy, Recruitment Specialist at 813-388-6857 or email@example.com
- KidTherapy is looking for Speech Pathologists in Austin, TX. Full time, part time, and PRN positions are available. For more information contact us at www.kidtherapyaustin.com or call (512) 916 1511. Fax resumes to (512) 916-1532 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premier Therapy is looking for Full time, Part time and PRN Positions. Akron, Canton, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Columbiana, Youngstown and Beaver PA. Excellent salary and benefits. To schedule an interview call 1-800-875-7041 ext 121 or fax 724-775-8669 or email at email@example.com
- NeXstep Healthcare team is looking for Certified Fellowship Year (CFY) Speech and Language Pathologists. For more information contact Nicole Cassese at 216-797-4037.
- Idaho Department of Health & Welfare is looking for full time SLP's for children birth to three years of age. To apply visit: www.dhr.idaho.gov
- Communication Clubhouse of Chicago services hundreds of children each week and treat a wide variety of disorders. The Clubhouse provides and ideal environment for a clinical fellowship year. Website: www.communicationclubhouse.com.
- Positive Results Therapies is an outpatient rehab facility in North Central Indiana. Monday-Friday schedule, competitive salary. Contact Angie Donahue at 765-868-4686 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Imua Family Services of Maui, HI is hiring SLP. CFY candidates are welcome to apply. Send your resume: 95 Mahalani St. , Suite 19A, Wailuku, HI 96793.(808)244-7467 or fax (808)242-5835 or email: email@example.com
- SLPJobs.com is an online career center for slp's. SLPJobs.com offers SLP's one online location for: resume posting, job searching, career advice and articles, state licensure information, list of SLP Associations, and links to SLP Web sites. www.SLPJobs.com, 1-877-SLP-JOBS.
- First Care is a fast growing rehab provider in Northern Indiana. They provide rehab services in hospitals, outpatient clinics, rehab hospitals, long term acute care settings, pediatrics, and home health. For more information, please call Iris at 888-434-2314 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit First Care at www.firstcarecorp.com for job postings and more information.
- PediaStaff is looking for Pediatric SLP and SLPA jobs nationwide. Pediatric therapy placement is all they do. Positions are both permanent and contract. All services are no charge to you. Email your resume to:
email@example.com or call 866-733-4278 or visit the website at www.pediastaff.com
- Ridge Zeller Therapy is a small, team oriented company specializing in working with ALP's throughout Phoenix, AZ. To learn more about an internship or CFY experience, contact: Hilary Parker (480)347-8938, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pediatric and School based setting opportunities in your Tennessee area. 2008-2009 School year is in its first semester and there is a high interest need to be filled. We work with our therapists individually, and feel it's necessity to have a relationship with you. Let us know what you are looking for, or your "perfect opportunity", or simply to ask questions to gather understanding of the Contract and Staffing business. Please contact Tim Gilbreath at Strategic Partners, LLC at email@example.com or 843-278-5648.
- At RehabCare, there is more than just a job for you! We are the United States largest provider of physical rehabilitative services and we are currently seeking passionate new grads to join the RehabCare family. Our employees are handpicked for their dedication to clinical excellence and their uncompromising focus on outstanding patient care. In return we offer our employees the dedication, stability & growth they deserve! We are continually interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for our openings nationwide! To find out where we currently have opportunities visit our website @ www.rehabcare or contact Jill FitzGerald @ 1-800-677-1202 ext 2625, JMFitzGerald@rehabcare.com. Also, visit our Student Blog @ http://www.rehabcare.com/blog/ or become a Rehabcare on Facebook!
- Therapy Source, a provider of qualified therapists, has several openings in the area. For more information contact TX Source at 866-783-5301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- MedCentral Health System is a 2 hospital system that employs approximately 100 therapists. MedCentral is progressive and allows the department to grow and develop. Excellent relationship with administration; supplies readily available; continuing education is encouraged. For more information visit the website at www.medcentral.org
- Pro Step Rehab is a nation therapy provider operating in 12 states. Including Ohio. For more information contact Tim Melville, Therapy Recruiter, Toll Free 1900-395-5000 ext 8443 or email email@example.com
- Speech Pathology Services of East Tennessee, LLC has openings for SLP's in Blount, Sevier, Loudon, McMinn and Monroe Counties. For additional information please visit our website at www.spset.com. To pursue a career with Speech Pathology Services of East TN, LLC email an introductory letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rehab Solutions currently has the following SLP/CFY openings throughout Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina. Contact Michelle Hardy at 877-843-4643.
- SLP-CCC openings in Palm Beach, Florida for MTX Therapy Services. Call 1-800-918-7700 or email email@example.com or fax 1-866-356-0365,
- Therapediatrics, LLC in Vernon Hills, IL is looking for SLP's. Please contact Kara Tamayao, 220 N. Fairway Dr. #208, Vernon Hills, IL 60061.
- Kitsap Speech Language Pathology Services has openings for positions in clinical, educational, and/or special interest programs. Call the office at 360-871-2076 for more information. Fax resumes to 360-895-0203 or send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back On Call provides substitute and permanent speech and language services to school systems in Northeastern Ohio. You have the opportunity to work full time or part time. Choose your own schedule. Call them at 1-866-389-2784 or email to email@example.com
- Synergy Care Inc. is looking for SLP for open positions throughout the state of Louisiana and in select locations in Mississippi and Texas. New grads and those looking to complete their CFY are welcome to apply. To apply for this position or to get more information please contact Catie Shuman at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at http://www.synergycare.com
- Midwest Therapy Associates in now hiring Speech-Language Pathologists. Please contact Jessie Lee, (937)299-9337 or toll free 866-SLP-OTPT.
- ONR is seeking SLP who are looking for a successful and rewarding healthcare career to join our rehab team. ONR provides services throughout the nation. Visit their website at www.ONR-INC.com for information or contact Keisha at 1-800-311-9667. Fax 1-623-544-1189 or email email@example.com
- Invo HealthCare Associates, Inc is a nationwide group practice of therapists. Offer excellent compensation, flexible schedules. Call or email Vera today at 1-800-434-4686. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EnduraCare has openings in CT, OH, PA, WV for SLP's. Please call Claire Tybor MEd. OTR/L at 866-345-6019. Fax 866-345-6020 or email at email@example.com
- Synertx Rehab is a leading national rehab services firm. We have full-time and part-time positions for all major disciplines at locations across the country. For more information please contact Julie McIntyre, Director of Recruiting at 1-888-SYNERTX. Website www.synertx.com
- Harborside Healthcare has full time, part time & per diem positions for SLP's. New graduates are eligible to receive up to $7500 with our tuition reimbursement program. Contact David Harris, Recruitment Manager Phone 877-477-4742 ext 0211 Fax 505-468-9514 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expanding private practice with emphasis on the pediatric population seeks individuals with CFY-SLP or CCC-SLP credentials. We offer flexible hours, competitive pay, incentive bonuses, gas allowances, and travel limited to Wilmington & the surrounding areas. For more information contact Amy at 910-795-9737 or send resume to email@example.com
- Therapediatrics, LLC is a growing private multidisciplinary pediatric clinic in Vernon Hills, IL. Flexible hours, competitive pay, continuing education opportunities, great team, family atmosphere and mentoring is available. For more information contact: Linda Silber at firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone 847-966-6666 Fax 847-996-6665.
- Executive Language Training a leading provider of Accent Reduction training for executives and Fortune 500 companies has positions available teaching accent reduction/American pronunciation. Visit our website at www.eltlearn.com to find out more or contact us at 847-235-2300 or email@example.com
- Therapy Source Inc. provides experienced contract therapists for educational and healthcare organizations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Delaware, and New Jersey. For more information check out the web site at www.txsource.net.
- Receive job listings by state, post your resume today, let employers search for you. Sign up at SpeechPathology.com
- SAVASeniorCare has immediate in house opportunities for SLP's. Call today 1-800-962-6094.
- North American Healthcare has openings for CFY's and SLP's-Nationwide. Top Pay/Benefits/Stability/Support. New grads are encouraged to apply! For more information please contact Danny Christgau at 1-800-973-2619, fax 1-949-376-3863 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit on-line positions at http://www.nahci.com/about-us/careers
- Community Therapy Services of St. Charles, IL is looking for masters-level SLP's. Will provide CFY supervision for qualified candidates. Community Therapy Services has a pediatric clinic and a nearby therapy barn, specializing in therapy in the natural environment and the use of horses as a therapy tool. Also provide services to a number of public and private schools. Fax or email your resume to: email@example.com, fax 630-444-0078.
- In House Rehabilitation Solutions is now offering positions in many Ohio areas. Hiring for full time and part time SLP's. CFY's are welcome to apply. Also have opportunities in FL, MD, TN, PA, and VA. Please contact Lynne Swindle at 888-553-8902 x 84. Fax 888-264-5726 or email: Lswindle@inhousecaresolutions.com
- Progressive Step Rehab is a national provider of sub acute rehab services. Our programs vary as far as specialty services and patient population. Most programs provide LTC/restorative rehab, short term rehab, and outpatient rehab services, in addition to community based therapy services. New Grad and New Hire mentorship available. Contact Leigha Perez at Lperez@extendicare.com or phone 866-536-1555 x 7.
- Rehab Solutions currently has openings for SLP/CFY throughout Michigan. Sign on Bonus. Contact Saundra Lampkins, Director of Recruitment at 1-800-217-8804 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MTX Therapy Services offers excellent traveling benefits including monthly housing/meals/incidentals business expense reimbursements, vehicle shipment/purchase reimbursement, round trip airfare, medical/dental/vision, CEU reimbursement and much more. Therapist positions available in Hawaii! Contact 1-800-918-770 fax 1-866-356-0365 or email: email@example.com
- Therapy Management Corporation has opportunities for SLP in Louisiana and Texas. Premium salaries, superior benefits package, sign on bonus and relocation assistance available. Call Sarah Hammitt for detail 1-800-964-9055 email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or apply online at www.therapymgmt.com
- Orthopaedic & Neurological Rehabilitation has opportunities offering exceptional rates, tuition assistance and outstanding clinical support for new grads. Opportunities for SLP in California, Illinois, Oklahoma, and Texas. Visit the website at www.ONR-INC.com
- RehabCare in Ohio is seeking top-notch professionals who want to learn and to use their skills to reach their full potential. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. To learn more about our benefits and available opportunities, visit our website at www.rehabcare.com or contact Lianne Lotz Student Liaison at email@example.com. Toll Free 1-800-899-7037 ext 2330.
- Encore Rehabilitation Services has opportunities available for Speech Language Pathology students looking for CFY placements. Opportunities are available throughout Ohio. Excellent working environment, full benefits package, and much more. For more information contact Dorothy Tragesser, SLP/Recruiter at 866-925-8505 x 104 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To set up an on-campus interview, please sign up online through Flash @ Work at http://www.kent.edu/career.
- Healthcare Direct Staffing, Inc specializes in providing speech therapy services throughout the midwest. HDS allows therapists the freedom to choose either short term travel assignments or permanent placement opportunities in Indiana, Kentucky, Illinois, Michigan, and Ohio. Contact: www.healthcaredirectstaffing.com
- Seeking Speech Therapists on a part time or full time basis for a variety of settings in Ohio, including hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. Opportunity to work with an experienced team of therapists in the specific departments or to work more independently. For more information, please contact Pam at Brown Staffing at 888-428-2424 or fax your resume to 330-877-0765.
- Encore Rehabilitation Services has opportunities available in Ohio. They offer an excellent working environment, full benefit package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, 410(k) with a company match, PTO available on your first day, Licensure reimbursement, continuing education allowance, and much more. For more information, please contact Dorothy Tragesser, SLP/Recruiter at 866-925-8505 x 104 or e-mail at email@example.com
- Concept Rehab, Inc, is a full service provider of Speech Therapy services throughout Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Currently we are taking students for fieldwork placements, as well as offering new and exciting career opportunities. For more information please contact Ellen Thompson (800) 297-1194 ext 155. Fax resume to: (419) 843-4158 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Accent Reduction Institute LLC of Ann Arbor, MI has positions available teaching accent reduction/American pronunciation to professionals at Fortune 500 companies, accredited US Universities and federal agencies. Please fell free to visit our website at www.lessaccent.com. Or contact Barb Niemann at (734) 272-0034.
- Rehab-Care of Ohio has Speech-Language Pathologist positions available in Boardman, Circleville, Kenton, Portsmouth, Warren, Wheelersburg, Cincinnati. Mentorship available for new grads. Tuition Assistance/Sign on bonus available for select locations. For more information contact Lianne Lotz, email@example.com. Phone 1-800-899-7037 ext 2330.
- SERRC Alaska's Educational Resource Center has opportunities available for SLPs. They are an equal opportunity employer and offer excellent salary/benefit packages. SERRC offers Special Education Related Service providers generous per diem and paid report time. Alaska does not have a state income tax.
- Progressus Therapy has opportunities available for SLPs. For more information visit: http://www.progressustherapy.com/browse-jobs/speech-language-pathology
- ProCare Therapy is one of the country’s top sources of school jobs and staffing. We invest in the field of school therapy by offering a scholarship to graduate students, a valuable support system to therapists and new graduates, and a network of leading school professionals to school districts. For mor information visit: http://www.procaretherapy.com/school-jobs/school-speech-therapy-jobs/
www.serrc.org/employment or contact Sheryl Weinberg at 907-586-6806
Resumes can be sent to:
Human Resources, SERRC
210 Ferry Way
Juneau, Alaska 99801