Steps to be added to a waitlist using the new Flashline
- Select your "Student" tab on the left
- Drop down box will come up, select "Resources"
- Drop down box will come up, select "Courses and Registration"
- In the middle of the screen, select "Add or Drop a Course"
- Select "I Acknowledge"
- Select "I Acknowledge" again
- Select the term and then select "Submit"
- In CRN box under "Add Classes Worksheet", type in the CRN of the course
- Select "Submit Changes"
- You will then get a registration add error
- Under action, you will see a drop down box
- Select “Web Wait Listed”
*PLEASE NOTE* If a seat opens up the first student on the waitlist will receive an email indicating there is a spot open in the course. The email will detail what you need to do to register. You have until 11:59 pm to register for the course before you will be removed from the wait list and another student will be given this opportunity.