Master of Education
The M.Ed. Degree in Educational Psychology is now 100% online. The program is built upon a foundation that is drawn from both the college mission statement and the Teachers Education Program conceptual framework.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Describe the various schools of learning theory that have informed educators.
- Conduct literature reviews to examine issues associated with how individuals learn.
- Apply principles of human development and learning when developing and selecting educational approaches.
- Identify best practices for maximizing student learning.
- Demonstrate knowledge of theories and principles of learner motivation.
Requirements: At Least Thirty (30) graduate hours.
- 15 Credit hours of Educational Psychology Core Requirements
- 15 Credit hours of Electives
Listing of Courses in Program:
View the program of study to see what specific courses are required to complete the degree. After determining which electives to take, a student will need to officially submit this plan of study with an advisor's signature, before being in the program for three semesters.
View M.Ed. Gifted Concentration Plan of Study
Have any questions? Watch the video below or contact program coordinator Dr. Bradley Morris at email@example.com