Master's of Education
The M.Ed. Degree in Educational Psychology is now 100% online. The program is built upon a foundation that is drawn from both the college mission statement and the Teachers Education Program conceptual framework.
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Describe the various schools of learning theory that have informed educators.
- Conduct literature reviews to examine issues associated with how individuals learn.
- Apply principles of human development and learning when developing and selecting educational approaches.
- Identify best practices for maximizing student learning.
- Demonstrate knowledge of theories and principles of learner motivation.
Requirements: At Least Thirty (30) graduate hours.
- 15 Credit hours of Educational Psychology Core Requirements
- 15 Credit hours of Electives
Listing of Courses in Program:
Download the program of study to see what specific courses are required to complete the degree. After determining which electives to take, a student will need to officially submit this plan of study with an advisor's signature, before being in the program for three semesters.