Steps to Apply to Non-Degree Special Education ASL/English Interpreting Licensure Preparation Program

To apply, you will need to start with the online Graduate Non-Degree Application:

You will be prompted for the following:

  • Degree-Level: “Grad Student
  • Academic Unit: “Educ, Health, and Hum Svcs
  • Degree-Type:  “Non-Degree or Cert
  • Term: select term you wish to start program
  • Intended Major (pull down box): select “ASL/English Interpreting-Non-Degree