I am pleased to hear of your interest in the School Psychology Program at Kent State University. Program prestige can make a big difference in the kind of job you get. If you want to work in a high-quality setting, you will need a degree from a well-respected training program. The School Psychology program at Kent State is steeped in history and remains as a national leader in preparing tomorrow's School Psychologists. As a result, our graduates are sought after, as evidenced by our 100% employment during the past five years.
Research, Innovation, Reputation
- Kent State is ranked as one of the Top 200 Universities in the World and one of the best national universities
- Professors in the School Psychology program are recognized as leaders who have acquired international, national, and regional acclaim
- Kent State has the only doctoral (Ph.D.) training program in the state Accredited by the American Psychological Association
- A variety of research and internship and opportunities are tailored to meet your specific, long-term professional goals
- Kent State has a specialist (Ed.S.) level training program that is Approved by the National Association of School Psychologists
Please feel free to peruse our website as it will provide you with information regarding the program and will provide you with much information about both the specialist and doctoral level training programs:
- For information about the Master of Education/ Educational Specialist (M.Ed./ Ed.S.) program in general (including FAQ's, admissions requirements, etc.), please see the M.Ed./Ed.S. Program Handbook
- For more information about the Master of Education/Doctor of Philosophy (M.Ed./Ph.D.) program in general (including FAQ's, admissions requirements, etc.), please see the Ph.D. Program Handbook
- If ready to apply, click here
Should you have specific questions regarding the program or application procedures, feel free to contact me (my contact information is listed below). I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion. I wish you the best in gather information and hope to hear from you in the future!
Dr. Frank Sansosti
Coordinator, School Psychology Program