Post-Conference Graduate Credit Workshop
Earn 1 graduate workshop credit hour through Kent State University for $162.
Steps to receive the graduate workshop credit:
- Register for the course online using the Google Form: http://bit.ly/LIgradcredit
- Registration Deadline: Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Payment Deadline: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 (online payment only- directions will be sent to students upon registration)
- Following the conference, complete a Reflect-Learn-Innovate Post-Conference Analysis:
- Reflect: Reflect upon the 6 conference sessions you attended. For each session, discuss specific questions or new ideas that the session raised for you that will innovate your work as an educator.
- Learn: Identify a specific concept, model, framework or strategy highlighted at the conference for further inquiry and research. Read/study additional resources related to your targeted inquiry. You may use resources highlighted in conference sessions or handouts or you may select resources found through your own research.
- Innovate: Connect the concept, model, framework or strategy to your own educational setting and role & describe how you might apply it to innovate teaching and learning.
- Submit your completed Reflect-Learn-Innovate Post-Conference Project by December 1, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions can be directed to:
Dr. Julee Henry email@example.com
Dr. Annette Kratcoski firstname.lastname@example.org