Advising appointments are primarily located in Rm. 304-White Hall. There are a handful of majors that have the opportunity to meet with advisor close to where their classes are located, in addition to White Hall. These majors and their advising appointment locations are listed below.
- Athletic Training (Gym Annex and White Hall)
- Exercise Science (Gym Annex and White Hall)
- Nutrition (White Hall)
- Speech Pathology and Audiology (White Hall)
- Sports Administration (Gym Annex and White Hall)
Important Note: Advising appointments are only available at White Hall during the summer and university breaks (i.e. Spring break, Winter Recess, etc.)
The advisors in the programs above have appointments available in the Gym Annex and White Hall and you will be able to choose where you want the advising appointment. You do not have to always see your advisor in the same location.
Appointments at the Gym Annex
Advising in the Annex is by appointment only. The advisors will have back to back advising appointments in the Annex and will not be able to accommodate walk-ins
You will schedule your advising appointment the same way you do for advising appointments in White Hall. The only difference is that you will select the day/time that the advisor is located in the Annex rather than White Hall.
- Go to: advising.kent.edu and follow the links to ‘schedule an advising appointment’ for the College of Education, Health and Human Services.
- After answering the questions, select your major from the drop-down menu.
- When you see the list of available advising appointments, select the advisor and times that fit into your schedule
- Please note: appointments are scheduled out one week in advance. If you don’t see appointments available, continue to check back. If your advisor is available, new appointments will become available at midnight.
The advisor will be in Room 263/264 Annex during certain times.
Please check in at the reception desk in 263/264 Annex. If no one is there, please take a seat and someone will be with you shortly.
Beginning either the 2nd or 3rd week of each semester, there will be an advisor every week in the Annex excluding holidays and breaks (spring break, summer and winter recess).
To cancel your appointment, you can either follow the link on your email confirmation for your appointment or you can call the Vacca Office of Student Services at (330) 672-2862 to cancel.