You can either follow the link on your email confirmation for your appointment or you can call the Vacca Office of Student Services at (330) 672-2862 to cancel.
Advising in the MACC Annex
What if I need to change my advising appointment?
What if I need a walk-in and it cannot wait until the next appointment?
You can still go to a walk-in in 304 White Hall with the professional advisors whenever they are scheduled. Please call (330) 672-2862 for walk-in hours or visit Advising Walk-In hours
Can I come in for a walk-in in the Annex?
No. Advising in the Annex is by appointment only. The advisors will have back to back advising appointments in the Annex and will not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
What if I want to see an advisor in White Hall?
The advisors have appointments available in BOTH the Annex and White Hall and you will be able to choose where you want the advising appointment. You do not have to always see your advisor in the same location.
How do I schedule an appointment with an advisor in the Annex?
You will schedule your advising appointment the same way you do for advising appointments in White Hall. The only difference is that you will select the day/time that the advisor is located in the Annex rather than White Hall.
- Schedule an advising appointment for the College of Education, Health and Human Services.
- After answering the questions, select your major from the drop-down menu.
- When you see the list of available advising appointments, select the advisor and times listed above to get an appointment in the annex (the advisor’s name will also say ‘Annex’ next to it).
- Please note: appointments are scheduled out one week in advance. If you don’t see appointments available, continue to check back. If your advisor is available, new appointments will become available at midnight.
What do I do when I arrive for my advising appointment?
Please check in at the reception desk via remote check-in using the iPad in Rm 263. and your advisor will be out to get you. If you need assistance please inquire with the front desk staff if available.
Where will the advisor be located?
The advisor will be in Room 263 Annex during these specific times.
What day is my advisor in the Annex?
Starting the 3rd week of the Fall semester, there will be an advisor every week in the Annex based on the following schedule:
- Keya Jennings (Athletic Training, Nutrition, Integrated Health Studies): Tuesday (all day)
- Regan Jones & Ali Crum (Exercise Science.) Wednesday (all day)
- Adam Smith (Speech Pathology & Audiology, Nutrition, Sports Administration) Monday (all day)