Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting to Be Held Dec. 8
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting Tuesday, Dec. 8. The Board is scheduled to convene at 2 p.m. in the Community Room, third floor of Akron Children’s Hospital, which is located at 215 West Bowery St. in Akron.
Trustees will start the meeting in executive session from 7:45-9:15 a.m. in the Community Room to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
Board committees will meet as follows:
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – 9:30-10:30 a.m. in the Community Room.
- Audit and Compliance Committee – 9:30-10:30 a.m. in Conference Room D.
- External Relations and Development Committee – 10:30-11:30 a.m. in Conference Room D.
- Finance and Administration Committee — 10:30-11:30 a.m. in the Community Room.
- Committee of the Whole – 12:15 p.m.-2 p.m. in the Community Room.
The Board meeting agenda will be available at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings.