Kent State University Board of Trustees Meeting, March 9
The Kent State University Board of Trustees will hold its next regular business meeting on Wednesday, March 9. The Board is scheduled to convene at 2:45 p.m. in the Riviera Ballroom B, first level of Aloft Cleveland Downtown, located at 1111 West 10th St. in Cleveland.
Trustees will retire into executive session/working lunch from noon-1:15 p.m. in the Tactic Room to consider specific topics as provided for under Ohio’s “Sunshine Law.”
Board committees will meet as follows:
- Committee of the Whole – 9-10:45 a.m. in the Riviera Ballroom B.
- Academic Excellence and Student Success Committee – 11 a.m.-noon in the Riviera Ballroom B.
- Audit and Compliance Committee – 11 a.m.-noon in the Riviera Ballroom A.
- External Relations and Development Committee – 1:30-2:30 p.m. in the Riviera Ballroom A.
- Finance and Administration Committee – 1:30-2:30 p.m. in the Riviera Ballroom B.
The Board meeting agenda will be available at www.kent.edu/bot/meetings.