Did you know that April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month?
Kent State University’s Office of Compliance, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action offers periodic Title IX training for faculty, staff and students. The monthly sessions will consist of topics such as:
- What is Title IX? Defining sexual harassment/sexual misconduct
- How and where to report issues related to Title IX
- Statistics on sexual violence
- The university’s responsibility
- What happens after you report a Title IX issue
Advance registration is required for these facilitator-led workshops, and dates are subject to change or be canceled if there are an insufficient number of participants. All sessions will be held at Heer Hall in Room 107. Register for the next faculty and staff Title IX training on Wednesday, April 26, from 9:30-10:30 a.m.