Faculty/Staff Total Body Toning Class – All Fitness Levels Welcome
This class helps boost your metabolism by incorporating strength and cardio segments using equipment such as dumbbells, body bars and bands for a total body workout. Total Body Toning is offered every Wednesday for the fall semester from 12:15-1 p.m. Registration is required and space is limited.
- Registration is open for October and November. If you find it necessary to cancel, we request that you do so immediately using the cancellation link in your original confirmation email or email email@example.com.
- Please register for each day you would like to attend using the digital wellness calendar at www.kent.edu/hr/benefits/current-wellness-offerings.
- Each session will take place in Studio I of the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Instruction is provided by Beth Michel, instructor at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- All fitness levels are welcome.
- A membership is not required to attend.
- There is no cost to Kent State employees.
Please note: All employees MUST pre-register for the faculty/staff exercise classes as space is limited and walk-ins cannot be accepted. A non-registered employee will not take priority over a pre-registered or wait-listed employee. Please sign in upon arrival to the class, whether or not you are a Student Recreation and Wellness Center member. If an employee does not pre-register and fails to sign in at the class itself, we will be unable to confirm wellness incentive points for those participating in the Wellness Your Way incentive program.