Healthy Aging for Adults: Lunch and Learn
Preventive care is one of the most important ways to improve your health. Disease, injury and premature death can often be avoided if you have preventive screenings as recommended.
Join Dr. Michael Schecter from Be Well Solutions on Friday, Sept. 8, from noon to 1 p.m. in Heer Hall or via livestream. Schechter will address some of the following key questions as it relates to preventive care and answer questions from those in the audience:
• Understand the population studies that screening recommendations are based on;
• Be aware of conditions when early detection is essential;
• Understand some of the newer screening tests on the market; and
• Learn the questions you should ask about any screening exam, prior to agreeing to it.
This lunch and learn is open to all full- and part-time employees. For employees participating in the Wellness Your Way incentive program, this session is worth 10 Wellness Your Way points towards your 2017 Tier Two total.
- To register for the Heer Hall location (space is limited), click here.
- To register for the livestreaming to your computer or mobile device, click here.
If you have questions, you may contact the Employee Wellness Office at 330-672-0392 or email@example.com.