Human Resources Spring Newsletter
The spring edition of HR News Flash, the Division of Human Resources’ quarterly newsletter, is available. Check it out for the latest news and information, including:
- A recap of the recent State of the State diversity conference
- Three new faces in the Office of Compliance
- Employee discount tickets for the performing arts
- Voluntary life insurance offerings
- Upcoming employee recognition programs, and more
You can access the spring 2016 newsletter at www.kent.edu/hr/hr-newsletter-archive.
Faculty and staff reaching milestone years of age 65, 70, and 75 with group and supplemental life insurance policies through Securian Financial will receive notice of plan reductions based on reaching a milestone year.
Human Resources and partner BeWell Solutions are pleased to announce the 2023 events for the Wellness Your Way rewards program. Webinars, health screenings and wellness challenges are available for registration now.
Payroll announces when you can expect your w2 tax form, winners from the raffle for opting into electronic tax forms, and more!