Lunch and Learn: Handling Credit and Debt Wisely (All Campus Access)
On Tuesday, June 13, from noon to 1 p.m., the Employee Wellness Team will host a financial wellness workshop on handling credit/debt wisely. Employees may attend at Heer Hall (limited seating is available) or via live streaming. This workshop will cover basic information about managing credit, good versus bad debt and what to do if facing a serious financial problem.
Discussion will include:
- Why credit is an important tool for reaching financial goals.
- How to manage debt in order to build your credit rating.
- Various types of loan products and how they each work.
- Interest rates associated with various loan products.
- How to create "Power Payment System" for paying down debt.
Registration is required whether attending in person at Heer Hall or via live streaming. Follow registration links below: