New Incomplete Mark Contract for Faculty and Students!
In our continuing efforts to simplify and streamline the grading process while ensuring that academic policies are enforced, the Office of the University Registrar is pleased to announce the new Incomplete Mark Contract Workflow for fall 2017. The workflow is scheduled to go live on Thursday, Oct. 5.
The Incomplete Mark Contract Workflow has the following major components:
- Allows the instructor to initiate a contract online
- Allows the student to accept/reject the contract online
- Allows the department chair/regional campus dean to approve/deny the contract online
The Incomplete Mark Contract Workflow has the following benefits:
- Replaces the cumbersome, paper-based process
- Offers single sign-on
- Offers intuitive interface for instructor, student and approver
- Offers real-time validation and integration with final grades for both the instructor and student
- Offers real-time update of final grade once contract has been approved by department/campus approver
- Offers real-time notifications and reminders to student, instructor and approvers
- Offers upload of supporting documentation
- Offers notification to instructors, students prior to default process
- Offers reporting via Cognos
- Offers immediate upload into Xtender for completed workflows
For detailed information on the new process, please visit www.kent.edu/registrar/incomplete-mark-workflow.