New Wellness Offering, Spin 50/50, Begins This Fall
Spin 50/50 begins Friday, Sept. 2, from 12:15-1 p.m. at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
Spin 50/50 is an indoor stationary cycling class that improves your cardiovascular and muscular fitness with biking on simulated flat roads, hills and jumps, followed by off-the-bike strength training and core exercises.
- Please register for each day you would like to attend.
- Registration opens at the beginning of each month for the upcoming month.
- This program takes place in the Combative Studio of the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- All fitness levels are welcome.
- Instruction is provided by Beth Michel, instructor at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- A Student Recreation and Wellness Center membership is not required to attend.
- There is no cost to Kent State employees. A Kent State ID card is required.
Class size is limited.