Planning an Event for Relationship Abuse Awareness Month?
Events help to build healthy relationships across Kent State
Is your group hosting a talk, workshop or speaker during Relationship Abuse Awareness Month? Add your event to the calendar. Kent State University’s Office of Sexual and Relationship Violence Support Services will host several events during the month of October in conjunction with other offices on campus. We want to support your event, too.
If your department, division, college or student organization is hosting an event in October related to relationship abuse, email the event details to email@example.com for publication.
You also can join in hosting already scheduled events. These include:
- Oct. 3: Take Back the Night – Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center at 7 p.m.
- Oct. 12: What’s With the Green Dot? – Kent Student Center, Room 316 at 1 p.m. (Student Success Series – Hour Overview)
- Oct. 18: Friend or Foe? Assessing the Health of my Relationships – Kent Student Center, Room 316 at 11 a.m. (Student Success Series – Hour Overview)
- Oct. 18: “From Victim to Victor” presentation by Tim Jones – Kent Student Center Kiva at 6 p.m.
- Oct. 25: The Clothesline Project Display – Kent Student Center, second floor – all day
The Office of Sexual and Relationship Violence Support Services was established to bring awareness to the campus community about personal safety and violence prevention, to empower individuals to build healthier relationships and to be responsive to students in need.
For more information about Kent State’s Office of Sexual and Relationship Violence Support Services, visit www.kent.edu/srvss.