Registration Open for On the Move Challenge
Registration is now open for the On the Move Challenge. Kent State University will compete against other employers in real time for a chance to be one of the top 100 most active workplaces in the country. Last year, Kent State placed 17th in the nation, up from 27th the year before. This year we intend to move up the leaderboard and show the country what a healthy and thriving workforce looks like.
As an added bonus for full-time employees participating in the Wellness Your Way Incentive Program, you may earn 60 Tier Two Wellness Your Way Points by achieving at least 65 percent of total available points.
Follow the steps below to register for the 2018 On the Move Challenge and join TEAM KENT STATE:
- Register and create your profile between March 12 and April 2, 2018, at https://onthemovechallenge.welcoa.org/register/KentStateThrives247.
- Once you are logged in, complete the Step It Up challenge and earn your first 100 points.
Here is what you need to know:
- The challenge officially begins on April 2.
- Each week, we will be given unique opportunities to track our activity, learn about the benefits of moving more, assess our progress and encourage coworkers on the gamified platform. Topics to be covered include:
- April – Nutrition and Lifestyle Choices that Fuel a Healthier You
- May – Financial Wellness
- June – Physical Activity
- Every action that we complete will earn points for TEAM KENT STATE and get us one step closer to being one of the most active employers in the country!
Great Way to Earn Tier 2 Wellness Your Way Points for 2018!
This challenge is open to all full- and part-time Kent State faculty and staff on all campuses. In addition, full-time, benefits-eligible employees can earn 60 Tier Two Wellness Your Way Points for 2018!
If you have questions, please contact the Employee Wellness office at ext. 27505 or ext. 20392. You may also email email@example.com. An informational page is also available at www.kent.edu/hr/benefits/move-challenge.