Total Body Toning Moves to Wednesdays This Fall
Beginning with the Aug. 31 class through Dec. 14, Total Body Toning will move to Wednesdays this fall semester from 12:15-1 p.m. at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
Boost your metabolism by incorporating strength and cardio segments using dumbbells, body bars and bands for a total body workout.
- Please register for each day you would like to attend.
- This program will take place in Studio I of the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Membership is not required to attend.
- Instruction is provided by Beth Michel, instructor at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- All fitness levels are welcome.
- There is no cost to Kent State employees.
The Kent State Employee Benefits team was recently made aware of a retirement scam. Beware of any emails from a business entity called “An Easy Retirement.”
Faculty and staff reaching milestone years of age 65, 70, and 75 with group and supplemental life insurance policies through Securian Financial will receive notice of plan reductions based on reaching a milestone year.
Human Resources and partner BeWell Solutions are pleased to announce the 2023 events for the Wellness Your Way rewards program. Webinars, health screenings and wellness challenges are available for registration now.