Total Body Toning Moves to Wednesdays This Fall
Beginning with the Aug. 31 class through Dec. 14, Total Body Toning will move to Wednesdays this fall semester from 12:15-1 p.m. at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
Boost your metabolism by incorporating strength and cardio segments using dumbbells, body bars and bands for a total body workout.
- Please register for each day you would like to attend.
- This program will take place in Studio I of the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Membership is not required to attend.
- Instruction is provided by Beth Michel, instructor at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center.
- All fitness levels are welcome.
- There is no cost to Kent State employees.