What are the 2018 Open Enrollment dates and fair schedule?
Open Enrollment dates begin Oct. 15, 2017, at 12:01 a.m. and ends Nov. 7, 2017, at 4:59 p.m. Beginning Sept. 28, you can review important information regarding your 2018 benefit plan options at www.kent.edu/hr/benefits/2018-open-enrollment.
The Open Enrollment Employee Benefits and Wellness Kickoff Forum will be held in the Kent Student Center Kiva on the Kent Campus on Wednesday, Sept. 27, from 2-3:30 p.m. This presentation will be livestreamed so that employees can attend remotely from any location with internet access. View the 2018 Open Enrollment Forum presentation beginning on the above date.
There will be an additional Open Enrollment Employee Benefits and Wellness presentation in the Kent Student Center Kiva on Thursday, Sept. 28, from 9:30-11 a.m.
Join us to learn more about your healthcare plan and tools that allow you to choose a plan that works best for you and your family. You also will learn how you can maximize your wellness rewards and earn up to $300 in 2018.
Faculty and staff with questions regarding benefit choices for 2018 may contact the University Benefits Office at 330-672-3107 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions related to employee wellness programming or rewards, call 330-672-0392 or email@example.com.
2018 Open Enrollment Fair Schedule
- Kent State Salem, Tuesday, Oct. 3, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Kent State East Liverpool, Wednesday, Oct. 4, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Kent State Geauga, Thursday, Oct. 5, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- College of Podiatric Medicine, Monday, Oct. 9, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Kent State Ashtabula Tuesday, Oct. 10, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Kent Campus, Wednesday, Oct. 11, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Kent State Tuscarawas, Thursday, Oct. 12, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- AFSCME – University Facilities Management, Thursday, Oct. 12, 10:45-11:45 p.m.
- Kent State Trumbull, Monday, Oct. 16, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Regional Academic Center in Twinsburg, Wednesday, Oct. 18, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- AFSCME – Governance Chambers, Thursday, Oct. 19, 7:15-8:15 a.m.
- Kent State Stark, Thursday, Oct. 19, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.