When is the next Title IX workshop for faculty and staff?
The Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action will conduct a Title IX workshop for faculty and staff on July 11 from 9:30-10:30 a.m. in Heer Hall, Room 107 on the Kent Campus.
The session will consist of the following topics:
- What is Title IX? Defining sexual harassment/sexual misconduct;
- How and where to report issues related to Title IX;
- Statistics on sexual violence;
- The university’s responsibility; and
- What happens after you report a Title IX issue?
Advance registration is required for these facilitator-led workshops, and dates are subject to change or cancelation if an insufficient number of participants sign up.
For additional training dates, please visit www.kent.edu/hr/title-ix-workshops-faculty-staff-and-students to register.
POSTED: Thursday, July 06, 2017 02:21 PM
Updated: Wednesday, March 29, 2023 02:55 AM