Where can I get questions answered related to work delays, closings and time reporting?

Employees with questions about work delays, closings and time reporting can access the FAQ at www.kent.edu/hr/delays-closings-and-time-reporting-faq. Additional questions may be directed to HR Records at 330-672-8360 or hr-records@kent.edu.

POSTED: Friday, January 12, 2018 09:41 AM
Updated: Friday, January 12, 2018 10:59 AM