Enrollment Management Academic Partnerships
To provide guidance and support on strategic partnerships and cross-divisional initiatives that affect policies, processes and operations within Enrollment Management.
Such initiatives include:
- Develop partnerships with the Division of Academic Affairs on academic policy and processes that impact Enrollment Management strategy and operations.
- Work collaboratively with Academic Affairs on initiatives related to curriculum, advising, orientation and retention, as they support enrollment management processes and strategies.
- Provide support to Enrollment Management initiatives that involve academic policies, processes and services.
- Manage and plan specific divisional initiatives and programs that may include partnerships with other divisions or areas across the University.
- Develop and strengthen collaborative relationships across the university by working with key partners and serving as the liaison for the division of Enrollment Management.
- Evaluate existing academic and student success policies; recommend and implement future polices that support enrollment management goals.
- Serve on various academic policy and advising committees on behalf of Enrollment Management.