Enrollment Management Academic Partnerships
The Enrollment Management Academic Partnerships Department provides guidance & support on strategic partnerships & cross-divisional initiatives that affect policy, process & operations within Enrollment Management.
Such initiatives include:
- Develop partnerships with the Division of Academic Affairs on academic policy & processes that impact Enrollment Management strategy & operations.
- Work collaboratively with Academic Affairs on initiatives related to curriculum, advising, orientation & retention, as they support enrollment management processes & strategies.
- Provide support to Enrollment Management initiatives that involve academic policies, processes & services.
- Manage & plan specific divisional initiatives & programs that may include partnerships with other divisions or areas across the University.
- Develop & strengthen collaborative relationships across the university by working with key partners and serving as the liaison for the division of Enrollment Management.
- Evaluate existing academic & student success policies; recommend & implement future polices that support enrollment management goals.
- Serve on various academic policy & advising committees on behalf of Enrollment Management.