- Foreign Student Plagiarism
- Corpus Linguistics & Stance
- Language and Gender
- Linguistic Programming
- Precht, K. (2010). Men and women talk: What are the differences? NEORWA
- Precht, K. (2008). Sex Similarities and differences in stance in informal American conversation. Journal of Sociolinguistics. 12(1), 89-111.
- Precht, K. (in press). Review of Second Language Research: Methodology and Design by Alison Mackey and Susan Gass. Modern Language Journal 128-129.
- Precht, K. (2003a). Great vs. lovely: Grammatical and lexical stance differences in American and British English. In C. Meyer & P. Leistyna (Eds.), Corpus Analysis: Language Structure and Language Use. 133-151. Amsterdam: Rodopi.
- Precht, K. (2003b). Stance moods in spoken English: Attitude, emotion and evidentiality in British and American conversation. Text, 23 (2), 239-257 (Special issue: Negotiating Heteroglossia: Social perspectiveson evaluation; Guest editors: Mary Macken-Hor
- Precht, K. (2002). Business English: Learner data from Belgium, Finland and the U.S. In S. Granger & J. Hung (Eds.) Computer learner corpora, second language acquisition and foreign language teaching. Amsterdam: John Benjamins.
- Precht, K. (1998). Review of Corpus linguistics: Investigating language structure and use by Doug Biber, Susan Conrad, and Randi Reppen. TESOL Quarterly, 32, 342-343.
- Precht, K. (1998). A cross-cultural comparison of letters of recommendation. English for Specific Purposes Journal, 17, 241-265.
- Precht, K. (1997). Review of Contrastive Rhetoric: Cross-cultural aspects of second language writing by Ulla Connor. TESOL Quarterly, 31, 377-378.