3RD ANNUAL KENT STATE UNIVERSITY WATER SYMPOSIUM
Water in a Changing Climate: Regional to Global Issues
CO-SPONSORED BY THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES’ ARTHUR L. DAY PRIZE LECTURE SERIES
WITH ADDITIONAL SUPPORT FROM THE CLEVELAND WATER ALLIANCE
October 14 - 15, 2015 | 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center | 215 S. Depeyster Street, Kent, OH. 44240
Free and open to the public.
Richard Alley, Ph.D., Evan Pugh Professor, Department of Geosciences, The Pennsylvania State University
Alley is one of the world’s top experts on natural and anthropogenic forcing of climate change from the Pleistocene era to the present.
Symposium sessions featuring:
- Emily M. Elliott, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh
- Allison Steiner, Ph.D., University of Michigan
- Gena Wirth, SCAPE Landscape Architecture PLLC
- Xiaozhen (Jen) Mou, Ph.D., Kent State University
- V. Kelly Turner, Ph.D., Kent State University
Visit Kent State University's Environmental Science and Design Research Institute for additional symposia.