Meritorious activity in service is documented by extensive, high-quality service, in particular where he/she takes on a leadership role or partakes in outreach activities.
The following items will be considered:
- office of professional/scientific association
- membership on outside committees and panels (e.g., site review team)
- professional development not appropriate to be listed under research/scholarship
- unpaid consulting for outside organizations (list name of organizations)
- lectures and presentations to community organizations
Supporting relevant documentation, along with self-assessment in terms of level of effort, for each contribution is required.