Thesis, Dissertation and Other Individual Supervision
Supervision is considered meritorious with evidence of exceptional mentorship in terms of graduate students being productive and completing their degree in a timely manner. Students are counted only upon degree completion. The faculty member should provide a list of students for which he/she served as:
- thesis or dissertation advisor or co-advisor
- thesis or dissertation committee member
- senior honors thesis advisor or co-advisor
- honors thesis committee member
- Independent Study Supervision (does not include advisees)
The number of years to degree completion should also be provided for any graduate students for which the faculty member is advisor or co-advisor. Student publications and presentations for which the faculty member served as a mentor should also be listed.